Historic California Posts, Camps Stations and Airfields
A temporary post established in late1864 or early 1865 at Colusa, Colusa County, it was occupied by Captain W. K. Knight with Company D of the 2nd California Volunteer Cavalry.
Search our Site!
Search the Web
Search California Military History Online
Questions and comments concerning this site should be directed to the
Updated 8 February 2016