Historic California Posts, Camps, Stations and Airfields
Camp Cajon
(Camp at Martin's Ranch)
The vicinity of Camp Cajon (1847 and 1857-58) was 15 miles from Cajon Pass on the Devore cutoff, a mile and a half west of Interstate 15, San Bernardino County. Company C of the Mormon Battalion was posted to guard Cajon Pass in April 1847. For more information concerning posts in the San Bernardino area, CLICK HERE