Posts, Camps, Staions and Airfields:
A patrol near Camp
A Mexican border patrol
post, it was established on April 24, 1914, by the Los Angeles
battalion of the 7th California Infantry (now the 160th Infantry
Regiment) under Colonel W. G. Schreiber, "to protect life
and property." half a mile north of Calexico, Imperial County.
Units of the 2nd Washington Infantry later garrisoned this post