Historic California Posts, Camps, Stations and Airfields
Camp San Bernardino

Post returns for Camp San Bernardino disclosed that it vvas established on February 11, 1858, pursuant to Special Orders No. 2, dated January 2, 1858, Headquarters Department of the Pacific. This camp was evacuated in June 1858. During August and September, 1861, troops of the 4th and 9th Infantry Regiments also garrisoned a camp near San Bemardino.
For more information concerning 18th century posts at San Bernardino, CLICK HERE