In 1944, the Army acquired 13.70 fee acres by direct purchase and an additional 3.11 leased acres. Little Devil's Slide Military Reserveation consisted of a fire control station for Battey 244 (Milagra Ridge Military Reservation) and the Flank Command and Observation Posts for for the "Funston Groupment". In1958, the lease was terminated with the remainder sold to a private individual in 1960,.
Reports of Completed Works
Corps of Engineers Real Estate Map