Posts, Camps, Stations and Airfields
A stage station fortified in about the
year 1850 by proprietor John Poole (or Pool), it stood at the
ferry crossing of the Kings River, in the Y of the junction of
the river and Wah-to-he Creek, about 20 miles southeast of Fresno.
Questions and comments concerning
this site should be directed to the Webmaster