Posts, Camps, Stations and Airfields
A temporary encampment at Sacramento.
It was was established in June 1894 by Colonel William M. Graham
with batteries from the 5th Artillery Regiment, two troops from
the 4th Cavalry Regiment, Company E of the 1st Infantry Regiment,
and three companies of Marines..
Questions and comments concerning
this site should be directed to the Webmaster