- Califdornia State Military Forces
California Military Museum
- Preserving California's Military Heritage
- Heraldry and Insignia of the California
State Military Forces
- Army National Guard Schools
- Shoulder Sleeve
- Description: On a shield divided horizontally
blue, yellow and red with a 1/8 inch (.32cm) black border 2 inches
(5.08cm) in width and 2 1/2 inches (6.35cm) in height overall,
a black silhouette of the minuteman.
- Symbolism: Blue, yellow and red are adapted
from the insignia of Training and Doctrine Command and reflect
the association of the Army National Guard Schools with the organization.
Black denotes solidity and dependability; the silhouetted statue
is associated with the National Guard.
- Background: The shoulder sleeve insignia was
approved on 27 October 1997.
- [WELCOME] [LOCATION AND HOURS]
[CURRENT EXHIBITS] [MG WALTER P. STORY LIBRARY] [SATELLITE AND PARTNER MUSEUMS]
- [HOW CAN I HELP?] [WHAT'S NEW?] [UPCOMING EVENTS] [CALIFORNIA
MILITARY HISTORY] [HERALDRY &
CENTER FOR MILITARY HISTORY]
FastCounter by LinkExchange
Questions and comments concerning this site should
be directed to the Webmaster